Pad Printing Technology is a leading service provider of pad printing, laser marking, and laser etching. Our in-house facility allows us to work with our state-of-the-art machines and devices to ensure that you receive nothing but high-quality results. So no matter what service you choose, rest assured that your expectations are met.
Furthermore, we also have years of experience in handling your orders. With our expert staff who have the skills to use laser marking equipment or pad printing technologies, we can produce better outcomes than you expect. So don’t hesitate to choose us, especially since we’re ready to enhance customer success while improving satisfaction.
Services We Offer
Here at Pad Printing Technology, we pride ourselves on being professionals with the expertise to meet your needs. We know that each of our customers has different requirements so we will work closely with you to ensure we meet your needs.
The two primary services we offer are pad printing and laser marking. Therefore, we commit to honing our skills for a better outcome you’ll love.
We offer pad printing services that are unique and outstanding. Our pad printers, equipped with quality silicone, allows us to print 2D images on different objects and materials efficiently.
This enables us to print even on irregular, etched, or embossed surfaces, thanks to the silicone pad. It makes marking consistent, high-quality images, characters, numbers, or letters easier.
We have worked and established relationships with different industries through our excellent output for various reasons or purposes. Furthermore, it’s used for a variety of applications:
- Marketing or brand building
- Parts marking
Why Choose Pad Printing?
There are many other applications for pad printing. But pad printing offers many unique benefits compared to other applications. These benefits are why many industries, especially businesses selling products, choose it over other printing methods.
These benefits are as follows:
- Prints on irregular surfaces: Since the silicone pad is flexible, it can easily print on rough surfaces.
- Prints on three-dimensional parts: The silicone pad is the main feature that allows printing even on three-dimensional pieces.
- Can print on different materials or substrates: Pad printing can be used for different types of mediums or materials.
- The use of various inks for different applications: Various inks can be utilized to meet the application’s demands.
Different Types of Materials We Can Print On
Pad Printing Technology can print on different types of materials. With the help of our advanced printing technology and skilled technicians, we can ensure that each material will have a good-looking outcome.
The materials we can print on include the following:
Before anything else, it’s best to consult us first to choose the suitable surface material and texture. We’ll be here to guide you so that we create an outstanding output that will ensure the successful printing that you have always been looking for.
Laser Marking or Laser Etching
Pad Printing Technology also specializes in laser marking or etching. Laser marking is when a laser beam is used to create a mark on the workpiece instead of other marking methods, which can be destructive, costly, and temporary. The beam is a concentrated light, which is more efficient. Plus, our cutting-edge technology allows us to work on large batches without wasting any time.
Since most equipment, devices, and tools require proper labeling, especially in the industrial environment, laser marking has become a top choice. It’s permanent and can withstand the harsh industrial environment.
It’s also used in many applications, such as:
- Medical devices
- Heavy pieces of machinery
- Electronic components
- Aerospace parts
- Jewelry and watches
Many other applications for laser marking will depend on the industry. For instance, medical equipment should be marked to provide accurate information to the hospital staff and patients. Jewelry is also marked with a laser to let you know what material they are made of.
Why Choose Laser Marking?
Compared to other marking methods, laser marking is a better alternative with many advantages apart from being permanent. Plus, it’s cost-effective which is why it’s a better option to help you save more.
Here are some benefits to consider:
- Saves you time: One reason you should opt for laser marking is that it can save you a lot of time. It offers a quick turnaround, which is ideal for large orders.
- Can mark many materials: Laser marking marks different materials, such as wood, plastic, metal, glass, etc.
- Safe for the environment: Other marking methods use chemicals, which can release dangerous fumes. On the other hand, laser marking doesn’t require using chemicals. Plus, it doesn’t produce any waste.
- Quality markings: Better quality is what makes laser marking stand out. The outcome is clean and consistent, and they’re very visible. Plus, nobody can easily remove them.
Custom Laser Marking from Pad Printing Technology
We offer custom laser marking using our Series 800 ND YAG Laser. It’s an automated system that enables us to work on your project without making any errors. It has high repeatability, which means each outcome is unchanging.
In addition, laser marking allows your product or business to stand out. So you gain that competitive edge that will give that air of originality. So if you need help choosing the proper marking process, consider laser marking.
We can work with you to guide you while ensuring we produce the results you’ve been searching for. Our job is to make sure that the end product meets your expectations.
The Industries We Work With
We have served various industries with our pad printing and laser marking services. It allowed us to gain an in-depth knowledge of how they work and what they need for their operations to run smoothly.
These industries are as follows:
- Medical: Tools, instruments, and medical devices that need labels and markings
- Automotive: Vehicle components and engine parts
- Aerospace: Airplane wings, instruments, and panels
- Commercial: Business products and branding
- Industrial: Machinery and heavy equipment
- Electronics: Circuit boards and electrical components
We understand that different industries have different specifications, which is why we took note of what these common characteristics are. For instance, most airplane components require laser marking, while other commercial products only need pad printing. Overall, it depends on the needs and wants of the customer.
Work with Pad Printing Technology for the Best Results
Pad Printing Technology provides you with nothing but fantastic services that are considered top-tier. The first is laser marking, which is efficient, effective, and ideal for many industries. Another service is pad printing, which can be used for large orders, so we also specialize in contract pad printing services.
No matter what questions you have or concerns, we’re here to answer and provide you with the best solution that will work on your project. So don’t hesitate to contact us today or request a quote, and we’ll guide you while ensuring that you receive your desired outcome.